Monday, January 21, 2013

Gummy Pop Full Version for Free

Title: Gummy Pop

New Price: Free

Description:
Bubble pop with gummy bears!!! Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop the gummy bears!!! Popping gummy bears is so much fun!! Six levels of bubble pop action with three modes of pop, poppin' fun!! Also including kids mode for easy bubble pop, poppin' and freeplay for infinite gummy bear pop, pop, pop, pop, poppin' excitement!!! Never have you seen a bubble pop game like this!!!


                       Screenshots:







Download from Google Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here, voluntarily, to make Android development a more achievable goal for all who perspire to become a real developer. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at brandonlnelson15@gmail.com. If I don't respond within a couple days, try again. I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes can't control nearly as much as I'd like to. Happy New Year Everyone!