Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Co-Author for Blog!

Yay! I'm so excited to announce we have another developer who is becoming a co-author to this blog! Her e-mail address is roxynels15@gmail.com and she is my wife! Her name is Roxanna Nelson, but you can call her Roxy! Welcome to the team Roxy and thank you so much for participating in authoring this blog!



This is our logo that Roxy made her first semester in graphic design. She is excellent with art. Thank you Roxy! And everyone get excited! Because 2 authors are better than one! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here, voluntarily, to make Android development a more achievable goal for all who perspire to become a real developer. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at brandonlnelson15@gmail.com. If I don't respond within a couple days, try again. I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes can't control nearly as much as I'd like to. Happy New Year Everyone!