Monday, January 7, 2013

Sorry... I've Been So Busy

With the holidays and everything I haven't had much time to contribute to this blog. I've been having some health issues as well. I have even been missing #appdevchat on Thursdays. I just thought I'd get on here though since I finally got everything taken care of for the holidays and family, etc. and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and still plan on keeping this blog up to date. I have tons of incredible information about Android development and I am happy to share as much of it as I can with anyone who cares to take interest in it. Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of time right now but I would like to mention a few very important things that have taken place very recently. First off, TapForTap redesigned their entire company and it is definitely for the best. There are so many more features than there were prior to this latest update with their new SDK. Also, AppBrain is the fucking shit dude. If you don't think using AppBrain to work with your apps in, at least, one way or another, then you're probably not very intelligent. AppBrain has incredible features... and so many of them. Which leads me to my next point... Apptimizer. It's the greatest thing to happen for SEO since google invented Google WebMaster Tools. Except, in my opinion, Apptimizer owns Webmaster Tools because Android is the future and we all know that which is why you are here reading this developer's blog. I tell you what, you can do anything if you set your mind to it... all I've got is an Associate's degree in Computer Science and Network Technology... and I figured out how to build my own business. I have started building the foundation of the empire. I just have to finish the rest....

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here, voluntarily, to make Android development a more achievable goal for all who perspire to become a real developer. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at brandonlnelson15@gmail.com. If I don't respond within a couple days, try again. I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes can't control nearly as much as I'd like to. Happy New Year Everyone!