Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Big List of Android Sub-Reddits


The Big List of Android Sub-Reddits
Sweet, I just hit the jack-pot on android sub-reddits. Here they are.
http://www.reddit.com/r/anddev/new/?sort=new (Please post here, new community I created for us devs.)

Note: Some of these sub-reddits may be useful to you, while others may prove useless. Don't expect all of them to be worthwhile. However, I have provided many links so you can weed through them very quickly and find the ones most relevant to you/your app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here, voluntarily, to make Android development a more achievable goal for all who perspire to become a real developer. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at brandonlnelson15@gmail.com. If I don't respond within a couple days, try again. I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes can't control nearly as much as I'd like to. Happy New Year Everyone!