Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just got android nexus 7!

Despite the fact that I'm still living at the motel, I just got my nexus7 in the mail! I am hoping this will allow me to learn much more about making android apps and improve my apps from a developer's perspective. Well that's about the just of it. I gtg give my wife a ride to work right now. Please click on some ads. I definitely need some revenue. So far, I am not making much money, but I hope with time more will come. I also put a lot of effort into trying to help others. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. It's good to get some feedback. Nice to know that trying to help other developers is actually working. I want to help others make making apps easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete

We are here, voluntarily, to make Android development a more achievable goal for all who perspire to become a real developer. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to e-mail me at brandonlnelson15@gmail.com. If I don't respond within a couple days, try again. I have a lot going on in my life right now and sometimes can't control nearly as much as I'd like to. Happy New Year Everyone!